Blogpreneur 101 is a hands-on masterclass for all those serious about blogging.
Lot’s of people on social media approach me. Why? Because they know me for one thing in particular: BLOGGING. They want to know:
“Is blogging right for me?”
“What domain and hosting services can you recommend?”
“What is a domain name? Heck, what’s hosting?”
“What the flip am I doing??”
So with all of these questions floating around, I thought it was high time I provide a service for those who are serious about blogging. That service is Blogpreneurs 101!
Blogprenuers will be an in-depth, 7-part course for all those who are serious about becoming blogpreneurs and not just doing it, but doing it well. This is perfect for you if:
- You’d like to try blogging, but aren’t sure if it’s right for you
- You’re interesting in taking the blogging leap, but aren’t sure how
- You’ve started blogging, but have found yourself stuck
- You’ve got the actual blogging down pat, but don’t know what’s next
- If you just need a refresher course on blogging
If you fit any of these criteria, then please, don’t hesitate to register for our upcoming course set to launch this Spring for just $67.00!
No more wondering about the why’s, the how’s, and the wherefore to’s of blogging!
For just $67, you’ll receive:
- The audio lesson
- The corresponding workbook
- The free eBook, How to Write Blogposts That Don’t Suck (not available for sale!)
That’s less than your daily dose of Starbucks and unlike your Pumpkin Spice Latte, Blogpreneurs 101 will actually change your life!
So if you’re interested in registering for my upcoming course, then just click the below!