I’m Always Looking for a Great Guest Blogger to Feature!
Follow these guidelines, submit something I like, and you’re in!
- Peruse the blog to familiarize yourself with my content.
- Do not, I repeat, I repeat–do not–email me asking what you want to submit. Neither should you leave a comment anywhere on this site asking the same. I will not respond.
- Be creative.
- Keep your posts roughly between 300-1,000 words.
- While this is not my Christian blog, please do not submit anything that is 1) anti-God, 2) anti-Jesus, 3) anti-Christianity, 4) foul in language, or 5) inappropriate in content.
- State your sources. Better yet, hyperlink them.
- Submit at least one, relevant, high quality picture to accompany the content of your post.
- Submit a mini bio/blurb (2-3 sentences) describing you, your published titles, company, contact/social media info.
- Submit a head shot of yourself to accompany your blurb.
- Make sure your post is single-spaced.
- No paragraph indentations necessary.
- Proofread your entire post and bio before sending. Make any necessary corrections.
- Proof it again. (I can’t tell you how many badly written, poorly punctuated, etc. guest submissions I get.)
- I reserve the right to publish–or not publish–any submission I want. I am beholden to no one.
- I reserve the right to edit, format, etc. all submissions as necessary.
- Please submit all images as attachments.
- Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.